The College Brain Trust offers a comprehensive Executive Coaching service to community college clients throughout the country. The goal of the program is to help managers and administrators be more effective in the leadership and management of their teams and the college.
The service is targeted for both new and veteran:
- Presidents and Chancellors
- Vice Presidents
The service is also available to assist teams and entire organizations address specific issues or function more collaboratively and effectively as a senior management team. This work is often designed to build a positive team collaborative style of interaction among the deans and vice presidents.
Typical issues addressed by CBT’s Executive Coaching service includes:
- Team building and collaboration,
- Individual coaching and mentoring,
- The value of goal setting,
- Appreciation and respect for skills of team members,
- Time management, planning and strategizing,
- Dealing with managers “operating in silos,”
- Stress, heavy work burdens and other professional career challenges,
- Connecting college goals and daily work schedules and pressures, and
- Evaluation and performance goals.
For new administrators, CBT Executive Coaching seeks to assist the administrator:
- Become oriented to their new roles,
- Develop a collaborative team ethic,
- Learn goal setting and collaboration techniques for overlapping goals, and
- Develop skills that will insure a management style conducive to the institutional culture of the college.
CBT also provides individual coaching/mentoring for administrators geared toward:
- Coaching to emphasize time management,
- Creating positive personal interactions,
- Communication skills,
- Setting priorities and delegation techniques, and
- Strategies for effective supervision of staff.
The College Brain Trust can customize an Executive Coaching program to fit the unique needs of the individual, team or college.