Student Job-Readiness Depends on You.
Is it Time for a Review?
As labor markets dynamically shift and change, community college programs must be in synch to ensure that graduates are equipped with relevant, in-demand skills.
Every two years the Education Code requires a review of career and technical education programs to ensure that they are compatible with labor market needs.
What you might not have known is that CBT is equipped to facilitate this planning process and help you:
- Ensure effective use of college resources in instructional services.
- Provide a foundation for long-term planning and for effective collaboration with the local Workforce Investment Board, employers and four-year colleges.
- Promote use of data-based decision-making with regard to CTE Planning.
- Position your college to received funding to support economic development.
- Access real-time Workforce Analysis designed to help you determine what potential employers want and need in their future workforce.
Give us a call to learn more! 916.446.5058